I wanted a picture of Brian doing something involving earthquake cleanup, or at least standing in front of a collapsed building. I've often wondered how to get a picture like this that we might need, so decided to find out. I called Dennis Holland who is over all the stakes in our region. He told me to call Mike Judson in SLC, and gave me his phone number. If they didn't have a picture of Elder Campbell, I was willing to take one of any missionaries in the same situation.
I called him, and he put me on hold while he called the Public Affairs office in Japan. It seems everyone was too busy getting to safety to take any pictures. Go figure! :) Brother Judson sent me three pictures taken a few days later of the Japanese people working with missionaries to get Hygiene Kits packed and distributed to those in need. The picture below is one of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment